Here at the MMOZ website we normally investigate ways to make money online in the form of online business systems and strategies. However today we are taking a look at what can only be described as a global obsession for many. How to win the lottery is something that many of us would love to find the answer to. Whilst some simply play for fun and the dream of one day becoming rich, others obsess over systems, methods and even superstitions surrounding the lottery. Most people say that winning the lottery is all down to sheer luck, but then there are others that disagree.
The Dream Of A Better Lifestyle
Thinking about having a better lifestyle is something that I think most people do on a regular basis. Do you dream of living somewhere else or having more time to spend doing the things that make you happy? Perhaps travelling the world and visiting those places that only the rich and famous can afford to visit is your idea of freedom. For most of us it would seem that money is at the core of every obstacle in our path. Would more money bring us more happiness? It would appear that a lot of people think it would. So it’s no wonder that so many of us dream of winning the lottery and achieving our ambitions in life. How to win the lottery is one question that is met with many different opinions. Most people think it’s just down to pure luck, some say that there are patterns in the numbers that we can learn from, whilst others believe in a variety of mystical techniques for improving the odds of winning.
How To Win The Lottery – It Could Be You!
For many of us winning big on the lottery seems like the ultimate prize. Fueled by the media we know that someone, somewhere has to win the lottery each and every week and quite often they win big. As one UK advertisement rightly said… “It could be you”! But could it really? What are the chances of winning the lottery? And is it really possible that we can improve our chances of winning by using systems or strategies? In this article we take a look at the science, the strategies and methods used by some people in an attempt to swing the odds in their favor.
How To Win The Lottery – A Game Of Chance?
Over the years winning the lottery has become an obsession for many people. Each week millions of people worldwide take part in some kind of lottery with the dream of becoming rich and living the life of their dreams. So obsessed are we with winning that many of us have developed our own strategies and formulas that we stick with in the belief that one day those lucky numbers will eventually come up. There are even those that claim that the lottery can be used as a viable way to make money online as a professional gambler. But how can we win the lottery if the lottery is just a game of chance?
How To Win The Lottery – The Odds Of Winning
Although on first glance it would seem that the lottery is nothing more than a game of chance, but still there are individuals that claim otherwise. It’s a fact that the odds don’t look great when you add up the figures. If you want to win the jackpot in the UK, the national lottery has current odds of 1 in 45 million! The UK lottery is currently played with 59 balls, but even in a 49 ball game the odds still don’t look too promising at 1 in 14 million. If you live in the United States the odds get even worse with a chance of winning the jackpot going up to a massive 175 million to 1 chance!
But what about those smaller prizes? Is there a way to stack the odds in our favor and increase the chances of us at least winning something? Some people believe that there is more to winning the lottery than just pure luck.
How To Win The Lottery – Fate, The Power Of The Mind Or Something Else?
Many theories and traditions have developed around the lottery and whilst it’s easy for many people to dismiss some of these methods as being nonsense, it’s hard to argue with actual lottery winners!
The Law Of Attraction
Lottery Winner Cynthia Stafford says that she always knew that she would win the lottery. Cynthia says that she would visualize winning the lottery and even knew the exact amount of money that she would win. Historically there are many famous individuals who believe in the power of a positive mental state and that visualization and the law of attraction can help us to manifest real life situations. Whilst some people might dismiss this and books like “The Secret” as being mystical nonsense, it’s difficult to completely disregard these techniques when you look at the facts.
Of course whilst there are people that believe that we can shape our own destiny with the power of our minds, even when it comes to winning the lottery, others take a more scientific or mathematical approach. If you search the internet for ways of choosing your lottery numbers you will find a large amount of systems that vary in complexity. It’s believed on the whole that most of these methods are nothing more than a way to sell a book or piece of software and the only ones that are really making any real money from these systems are the publishers.
However taking the mathematical approach might not be such a crazy idea as computer whiz Dave Muse aimed to prove. As a computer whiz-kid of the 80’s Dave Muse accepted a challenge from a friend of his to try and beat the Michigan Lottery. The software that Dave created won him the bet and $50 on its first test run. Dave worked in television engineering in a room right next to where the lottery numbers were drawn. Because of his work, Dave wasn’t allowed to play the lottery and instead considered the possibility of eventually creating a system that could calculate the results. Dave eventually came up with the Delta System…
How To Win The Lottery – The Delta System
The Delta Lotto system is a statistical lottery system that has examined data from lotto draws to come up with some very interesting results. The Delta lotto system looks at the spacing in between lottery number draws and gives us some interesting analytical data. The information here has to make you consider the fact that perhaps there may be something in this?
Although this video gives us some quite interesting results, I wondered if any of this could possibly be true? Is there any truth in the fact that perhaps lottery machines aren’t that good at mixing up the numbers? There are now lottery machines of varying complexity and the machines are changed and altered in design on a regular basis in most cases. So is it possible that this information could well be out of date now? Of course there is an easy way to find out.
I looked at the last months lottery results (at the time of writing this article) in the UK and the results were quite amazing when considering the findings of the Delta system. As in the above video I looked for number spacing of just one or two places. Notice that in the results that I looked at here, not only are some of the main lottery numbers closely sequential (underlined in red), but also the bonus ball numbers too (circled in red).
UK Lottery Results May 2016
Just a fluke?
At this point I should point out that I am not promoting any systems or products here related to the Delta system. I am not being paid in any way to make this system look good, I am simply investigating the claims made in the video. Looking at the results here it would seem that there might be some truth in the graph that we just saw in the Delta system video. Could it simply be a fluke that in the last 8 UK lottery draws there are closely sequential numbers in every draw, even in 50% of the bonus ball draws?
I decided to check the current US lottery results to see if the trend continued…
Again we see closely sequential number draws within the US Powerball results. So does this prove that the Delta system is correct? Well in my opinion it certainly shows why the Delta system came up with the results that they produced within their graph. The Delta system may prove to some degree that draws with a number spacing of just one or two spaces are most common, but it can’t help us to predict which sequential numbers will be drawn, if any. However this could certainly be something to consider the next time you are selecting your lottery numbers.
How To Win The Lottery – Our Top 10 Tips!
It is said that statistically you stand more chance of getting struck by lightning twice than you do of winning the top lottery prize. For that simple reason the lottery cannot ever be classed as a real option for making money online, even as a professional gambler. That being said, millions of people will continue to play worldwide, week after week. So here are our top tips for tilting the odds as much as possible in your favor.
- Statistically timing your lottery ticket purchase could give you the edge! Believe it or not more winning lottery tickets are purchased on a Friday evening than any other day of the week.
- Whilst some lottery winners recommend to play on a regular basis to get the best results others say to play less often but with more tickets. Either way, having more entries increases your chances of winning at least one of the smaller prizes.
- Only spend what you can afford to lose. There are always a lot more losers in the lottery than there are winners.
- Don’t just play with birthdays and months as your number selections if you want to win big. This strategy is used by a lot of people and confines you to using numbers 1-31. Chances are high that at least one higher number will be drawn, although you never know!
- Playing with numbers above 31 gives you a higher chance of being the only jackpot winner should your numbers be drawn. Since millions of people play the lottery only using birthdays and months as their lucky numbers these people never venture beyond 31.
- Believe it or not thousands of people choose the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6 every week! If those numbers are ever drawn the end share will not be as high as the players might imagine!
- Setting up a syndicate could be the answer to winning the lottery as this gives you more chances to win. It’s estimated that one in every seven jackpot wins are won by lottery syndicates. However you should also consider the fact that if you do win, you are going to have to split the winnings!
- Avoid joining huge online syndicates if you want a good profit! Whilst joining a small syndicate with your friends or work colleagues might be good idea, joining a large online group will simply eat into your profit. Online syndicates might have great statistics but that’s because they usually have hundreds or even thousands of members. Sharing a jackpot with 20 people might still give you a handsome windfall but sharing with 200 or even 2000 people will leave you with next to nothing, especially when the online syndicate owners have taken their cut too!
- Choose at least one set of sequential numbers. As we have seen from the Delta system, numbers with a spacing of just 1 or 2 places are more commonly drawn than any others.
- If you really want to win the lottery, try visualizing yourself winning it like Cynthia Stafford. What harm could it do?
Want a more stable way to make money online? – LOOK AT THIS!
The best way to make money online?
Please leave any questions, comments or opinions in the section below. Thank you!