Get Twitter followers and Increase Twitter Traffic Part 13
Hello and welcome to the forth and final part of our guide to getting more Twitter followers and driving traffic from Twitter. In the next video we are simply going to recap on the techniques used to gain a following. Using these techniques will grow your following on a daily basis. Once your Twitter account starts getting more followers, this tends to continue automatically. The more you use these methods in the beginning, the quicker you will start to get a targeted following. Combined with regular posting of Tweets that are relevant to your audience, these techniques will eventually assist you in getting hundreds and possibly thousands of followers over time.
Get Twitter followers and Increase Twitter Traffic Part 14
This next video aims to show you how you can get a decent following within quite a short space of time. These videos were made showing the progress of this example Twitter account within just one week. The total time spent creating this account was less than 3 hours total. The methods used here will set you up ready to drive traffic to your blog, website or affiliate offers and the more time that you put into these techniques, the more audience you will be able to reach.
As you can see from the video here we gained 130 targeted followers for our example account within one week. Shortly after making this last video I posted one last tweet on this account and it was then left to grow completely on autopilot. Within 3 weeks the account had over 400 followers, without even posting another tweet! The key to getting good traffic from Twitter is getting a good targeted following in the first place. If you only have a handful of followers then you wont get a lot of traffic to your website. Building up your followers is essential to driving traffic from Twitter and although your following will grow automatically once you get the ball rolling, for best results you should use the techniques that you have learned here on a regular basis. Combining these methods with regular posting will attract even more subscribers. But what about getting traffic? Whats the best way to start driving traffic once you have a good following?
Top Tips For Driving Traffic To Your Blog From Twitter
- Interact with other twitter users! Search for relevant keywords or phrases within the search bar and get interactive. Twitter is a social network, so get social! The more you talk to people and comment on what they are saying, the more people will take notice of what you are saying.
- Use images as much as possible. A lot of people see Twitter as mainly a text based platform, you should use this to your advantage. In a sea of text based tweets, images stand out and get a lot more attention than boring text messages. Use an image to attract attention or use the image itself as your message.
- Using hashtags will get you more targeted followers. Using hashtags puts your tweets into relevant categories for people to find days after you have posted the original tweet.
- Using short interesting or intriguing tweets will lead to a higher click through rate.
- Don’t post links back to your website or blog on every post! Nobody likes to be forced into clicking links, so give your audience a reason to visit your website. The best approach is to interact, join in the conversation, post useful content and then post relevant links back to your site when appropriate.
- Don’t forget to add your blog or website link within your Twitter bio. If someone likes what you are talking about then they will no doubt want to visit your site for more information. Make sure that your audience can reach your site by proving a link to it!
- Don’t be afraid to join conversations or to ask questions. Asking questions to others within your niche gets the conversation going and that’s essential on Twitter for maximizing your reach.
- Keep posting, tweeting and following! The secret to Twitter is to stay active within the community. Although you will gather more followers over time by doing absolutely nothing, those followers will soon forget you if you don’t stay active and keep posting content. For best results you need to show that you posting on a regular basis and interacting with others. Although followers may come slowly at first, the more you interact and post content the faster your audience will grow. The bigger the audience, the bigger the amount of traffic you will be able to send to your site when you post a link.
Did you miss part of this Twitter tutorial?
- Get Twitter Followers and Increase Twitter Traffic – Part 1
- Get Twitter Followers and Increase Twitter Traffic – Part 2
- Get Twitter Followers and Increase Twitter Traffic – Part 3
- Get Twitter Followers and Increase Twitter Traffic – Part 4