UPDATE: We are no longer linking to 12 Week Mastery. Although you are still welcome to read our review, the links on this page will no longer function as this offer is now closed. Thank you.
Hello and welcome to MMOZ! Today we are excited to bring you news of an amazing launch that starts on the
22nd of June 2016 7th of September! Brian P Moran, Tom Beal and Todd Brown have teamed up to bring you what is already being called the ultimate productivity and achievement program. 12 Week Mastery is a brand new training system presented by the author Brian P Moran. Based on the ideas from Brian Moran’s bestselling book “The 12 Week Year”, the 12 Week Mastery course teaches us brand new techniques and methods that take us to the next level, enabling us to achieve more in 12 weeks that we would normally achieve in 12 months. This might at first sound like a tall order but we aren’t dealing with just any training program here. The team behind 12 Week Mastery are world class to say the least. The best part about our announcement today is that before the public launch of this course, you get exclusive access to 4 amazing training videos, presented by Brian Moran.
12 Week Mastery – Skills To Take You To The Next Level
In order to run an efficient and successful business there are certain elements that we must all concentrate on. There are lots of readers of this website that run their own internet based businesses and no matter if you work alone or as a team, there are several essentials that you need to get right in order to succeed. It doesn’t matter if you are a small business owner or the director of a much larger organization, achieving your goals will never happen without planning, focus and motivation. 12 week mastery is essentially about gaining the skills and knowledge required to take your productivity and income up to the next level and beyond with totally new and unique techniques.
What is 12 Week Mastery?
The Team Behind The Launch
The 12 Week Mastery program is kicking off with four completely free training videos, hosted by New York Times bestselling author Brian Moran. Joining Brian is Todd Brown, Founder of Marketing Funnel Automation and Tom Beal, creator of Remarkable Marketing. Both Todd Brown and Tom Beal have come on board with the 12 Week Mastery program as a result of having their lives and businesses totally transformed by the inspirational 12 Week Year strategies. With over 30 years of combined experience Tom Beal says that the 12 Week Mastery course will totally transform the results of many people around the world, taking their incomes to the next level.
In a nutshell the 12 Week Mastery course will teach you:
- How to take back control of time and productivity.
- How to increase your income and profitability.
- How to lower your stress levels.
- How to defeat procrastination and fear within your life and business.
- How to reach your true potential in life and achieve more than ever within your business.
- How to balance priorities within your life and business.
12 Week Mastery In The Words Of Tom Beal
The enormously successful 12 week year book has helped thousands of businesses in the corporate world to grow and expand their businesses. Now with the launch of the 12 week mastery course, these systems and techniques are now being made available to individual entrepreneurs who have a desire to take their businesses to whole new levels.
The training that is about to be released to the public is the same high level, world class training that businesses have paid $10,000 to $30,000 for. In the words of Tom Beal, “12 week mastery is going to change lives, it’s not just a training program, it’s a philosophy and a way of life. This is about getting more done in 12 weeks than most people do in 12 months. This a whole paradigm shift, it’s kind of like the matrix, once you see it and understand it, it’s impossible to un-see it!”
12 Week Mastery Free 4 Part Video Training Series
Sample what is to come in these free training videos from Brian P Moran.
Available from the 7th of September 2016.
Top Productivity Tips For Online Business Owners
As an online business owner it’s quite easy to think we are working, when actually we aren’t working half as hard as we might imagine. Working online on your own online business is very different to working in a conventional working environment as there are many distractions and only yourself to keep you focused and motivated a lot of the time. Although a lot of people think that working on your own online business can offer a lot of time freedom, it’s often very easy to take that freedom a little bit too far.
Despite us all having 24 hours per day to get the things done that will truly make us happy and enable us to reach our goals in life, some people achieve a lot more than others. Whilst there are many reasons that stop us from making every day a productive day, we as humans also have a terrible hobbit of putting things off or waiting until the last minute to get things done. We are also incredibly good at making up excuses as to why we can’t do something or why something didn’t quite turn out the way that we had planned.
No matter if you are running a small online business with nobody but yourself to worry about or you are the head of a large corporate business, there are several key ingredients that are essential for success. One of the main factors in day to day running of any business is planning and goal setting.
Creating and sticking to a plan within your business might sound like something that you don’t really need to think about. You may believe that you have the skills to automatically plan and execute your day without the need for much planning. But more often than not, it’s a lack of planning where businesses fail to reach objectives.
Knowing the goals that you need to achieve within your business will only take you part of the way to success. Planning how you are going to reach your goal, sticking with the plan and pushing yourself to the next level will take you further than you ever imagined possible.
MMOZ Top 5 Tips For Better Productivity Online
- Remove all distractions! When you are working online, distractions are everywhere. Social networks are a major cause of time loss when working online, the worse part is that we often don’t even realize how long we are spending on social networks. You might use this as an excuse for doing research or sharing your latest blog post across the social spectrum, but be honest here… How many times have you been distracted by a video, or a post on Facebook?
- Don’t try to multi-task! Although a lot of people will say that they are great at multitasking, most people can’t do it very well at all. If you are doing two or three things at the same time, it stands to reason that you are not going to do the job in hand to the best of your ability.
- Planning is the key! If you have several jobs that you need to complete within your business then you need to have a game plan. Be it for the day or a plan for the week, its essential that you give yourself a time frame and a deadline to work to. Stick to your plans and reach your goals. If you find that you are easily reaching your goals, try to push yourself further since this can only lead to further productivity.
- Balance your time! Achieving your business goals is all well and good, but what about the other things in your life? You need to take charge of your life and build your family, friends, interests and anything else that might be important to you into your plan. Having a great business is only one element of your life, don’t sacrifice other areas of your life in exchange for it.
- Don’t burn out! Creating a business plan, focusing on your productivity and removing the obstacles that might distract you is essential, but don’t push yourself too far. Taking a break and enjoying the fruits of your labor is also an essential factor within your life. Even if you can’t enjoy the profits that you have made from your business, try to focus on what you have achieved. Sometimes we simply need a little time to look at what we have achieved within both our daily lives and our business. Focusing on your accomplishments will only serve to motivate you further.
Are you ready to take your productivity to the next level?
Check out the free training from Brian P Moran and 12 Week Mastery.
This offer is now closed